We have the business communication services you need!
From small businesses to large corporations, Michigan Broadband Services has the communication tools your company needs to find success in today’s market. Our technology can make your company more efficient and profitable. Plus, with our office in Traverse City, you’ll enjoy outstanding local support.
Explore what we can do for your company, then give us a call at 855-642-4227, stop by our Traverse City office, or click on the Request Services button to the right.
See us at the Village at Grand Traverse Commons
From small businesses to large corporations, Michigan Broadband Services offers a service option that fits your needs. Michigan Broadband Services provides complete broadband services at the most competitive rates. Other levels of service are available upon request.
- Save Time – Higher productivity enabling employees to get more done in less time
- Reliable – Eliminate transfer errors, and send and receive large data files in a fraction of the time
- Easy – Conduct real-time meetings via the Internet video conferencing and view high bandwidth Internet streamed video
- Expand Business – Boost your level of customer service/client relations with instantaneous response times and continuous connections
- Savings – You won’t be required to make a costly investment in new equipment
- Support – Our local Internet support team is here to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Dynamic Business Broadband
Dynamic Internet connections utilize Dynamic IP addresses; meaning the user accesses a pool of IP addresses shared by other users. A Dynamic IP address is assigned each time a user logs in.
Activities that may be done with a Dynamic IP address:
- Information gathering on the Internet
- Sending/receiving large data files
- Sending/receiving email
- Viewing training and streaming video on the Internet
- Making purchases on the Internet
Static Business Broadband
Static Internet connections utilize static IP addresses; meaning users are assigned a specific, unchanging IP address. Static IP addresses are not shared with any other users and allow users to do additional activities not available to Dynamic IP users.
Applications that may require a Static IP address:
- Hosting an email server
- Hosting a web server
- Virtual Private Networking
- Existing Firewall in place
Michigan Broadband Services Internet Network
Michigan Broadband Services exemplifies reliability and quality within its Internet network. By offering an advanced fiber SONET ring and a backbone consisting of multiple distinct Tier 1 Providers, interruptions are limited, if not eliminated.
Additional Business Internet Services:
- Business Junk Email Filtering
- Business Filtered Internet Access
- Business DNS, Email and Web Hosting
Ethernet WAN Services
Provides high-bandwidth connectivity for site-to-site networks, business continuity, data center, storage, convergence applications, LAN extension and Internet access. Ethernet is extremely cost effective and is simple to implement and support in multi-site environments.
- Simplify your metro and regional wide area networks using familiar Ethernet services
- Flexible, scalable, high bandwidth interconnection for today’s real-time applications
- Use less costly and easier to manage Ethernet-based customer premise equipment (CPE)
Ethernet Switched Service
Ethernet Switched Service is a multipoint service for creating meshed internetworks across numerous sites.
- Port-based Ethernet Virtual Connections (EVC) provides multipoint (any-to-any) or point-to-point services
- Port speeds: 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1 Gbps
- Wide range of EVC speeds available
- EVC class of service options: best effort, business critical, or voice quality
- Transparent LAN: customer control of VLANs and layer 2 protocol frames
Dedicated Ethernet is a point-to-point service for high bandwidth connections (e.g. to a data center).
- Dedicated bandwidth between sites
- Port speeds: 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1 Gbps
- Incremental bandwidth: 50, 100, 150, 300, 450, 600 or 1,000 Mbps
- Completely transparent layer 1 Ethernet connection
- Designed for business-critical applications
Join other businesses in your area that are benefiting from the Gigabit Speeds Michigan Broadband Services Fiber has to offer!
Michigan Broadband Services provides custom built, fiber-based local access to customer premises. Unlike other providers, Michigan Broadband Services can extend its network to your facility and ensure a true end-to-end solution from a single, facilities-based provider.
- Fiber is the fastest bandwidth available!
- Fiber is the most secure network providing you with a private connection
- Flexible, custom engineered fiber builds to customer premises
- Special pricing for businesses in Michigan Broadband Services’ Fiber Access Network areas
SD-WAN Software Defined Wide Area Network
Provides the latest WAN technology designed specifically for small to medium-sized businesses with multi-service and multi-site applications. SD WAN offers a variety of access methods and speeds, plus multiple classes of service, and leverages ubiquitous IP networking to provide flexibility, scalability and ease of use. Whether you have two or multiple sites within your network, Michigan Broadband Services will provide a secure, reliable solution to best maximize your investment towards connecting your business.
How it Works
Michigan Broadband Services SD WAN allows each site to dynamically and transparently communicate with every other site. SD WAN has the ability to differentiate different types of packets across the network by creating labels for each IP packet which allows you to scale and to prioritize traffic across the network.
Business Voice Services
Can you imagine spending a million dollars on a communication system? We did exactly that! Built on the award winning MetaSwitch® platform, MichBBS provides High-‐Definition Voice services that are complemented by a feature rich suite of companion services like CommPortal® Desktop and Mobile Apps. We call it MBS HostNet™ for Business. These applications provide total control of every conceivable element of how you communicate to your customers, vendors and personnel. Leaving the office? No problem! Receive calls from your office directly on your smart phone. With CommPortal®, facsimile and voice mail can also be reviewed and responded to instantly. Remote offices? Regardless of size, We have your connections™ with seamless four digit dialing to all of your remote locations without geographic restrictions.
MBS HostNet™ is the system that never becomes obsolete, requires no capital investments and provides call services beyond expectation! Innovative and Reliable Service…every customer, every time!
We will earn respect and continued loyalty by offering the widest possible range of services, employing state-‐of-‐the-‐art technology, furnishing unparalleled system reliability and providing the highest level of customer and community services available.
Business Voice Services
Michigan Broadband Services excels at engineering custom fiber builds and last mile connections for:
- Regional and national telecom carriers
- Wireless carriers
- Other service providers