From small businesses to large corporations, Michigan Broadband Services offers a service option that fits your needs. Michigan Broadband Services provides complete broadband services at the most competitive rates. Other levels of service are available upon request.
- Save Time – Higher productivity enabling employees to get more done in less time
- Reliable – Eliminate transfer errors, and send and receive large data files in a fraction of the time
- Easy – Conduct real-time meetings via the Internet video conferencing and view high bandwidth Internet streamed video
- Expand Business – Boost your level of customer service/client relations with instantaneous response times and continuous connections
- Savings – You won’t be required to make a costly investment in new equipment
- Support – Our local Internet support team is here to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Dynamic Business Broadband
Dynamic Internet connections utilize Dynamic IP addresses; meaning the user accesses a pool of IP addresses shared by other users. A Dynamic IP address is assigned each time a user logs in.
Activities that may be done with a Dynamic IP address:
- Information gathering on the Internet
- Sending/receiving large data files
- Sending/receiving email
- Viewing training and streaming video on the Internet
- Making purchases on the Internet
Static Business Broadband
Static Internet connections utilize static IP addresses; meaning users are assigned a specific, unchanging IP address. Static IP addresses are not shared with any other users and allow users to do additional activities not available to Dynamic IP users.
Applications that may require a Static IP address:
- Hosting an email server
- Hosting a web server
- Virtual Private Networking
- Existing Firewall in place
Michigan Broadband Services Internet Network
Michigan Broadband Services exemplifies reliability and quality within its Internet network. By offering an advanced fiber SONET ring and a backbone consisting of multiple distinct Tier 1 Providers, interruptions are limited, if not eliminated.
Additional Business Internet Services:
- Business Junk Email Filtering
- Business Filtered Internet Access
- Business DNS, Email and Web Hosting
New or Enhanced Services
Ready to become a Michigan Broadband Services customer? Or, are you an existing customer who needs enhanced services? If so, click the button below or contact our office. We’ll be happy to serve you!