Message to Customers:
At Michigan Broadband Services, our mission is to improve the communities that we serve. Our commitment to that mission is even greater in times of crisis when our communities need us more than ever. We understand the critical importance of staying connected to voice and internet service for education, work and personal health reasons. We live in every community we serve, and we believe that it is our responsibility to step up and help out when our communities are in need.
Michigan Broadband Services is taking the following action to ensure uninterrupted connectivity for everyone in our community that needs it:
• No Disconnects or Late Fees: The coronavirus pandemic is causing many hardships. If you find yourself in financial trouble and unable to pay your bill, we are here to help you. We will not disconnect a customer’s internet or phone service or assess late fees if they contact us and let us know that they can’t pay their bills during this crisis period. Our care teams will be available to help so please contact us at 855-642-4227 if you need special assistance.
• Internet service for students: As part of our commitment to our communities, we are offering low cost internet services to families with student that do not currently have internet service with us. Please contact us at 855-642-4227 for more information.
• Unlimited Data: Michigan Broadband will continue our commitment of offering unlimited data use on your home or business broadband connection.
• WiFi Free: As a special service to further assist community members that may be impacted, we will set up WiFi hotspots at key locations in our service area that will be available to anyone in the community who needs them to use for free – no need to be a customer. Please check our website for the location of these WiFi hot spots where you can stay in your vehicle to maintain social distancing and access the internet.
• Network Quality: Underpinning all of these efforts, is our commitment to provide our communities the highest quality service possible. Our network operations staff and technicians continually work to ensure top notch network performance and reliability. Please let us know if there are any service effecting matters and we will work to resolve them as quickly as possible.
Please be assured that as our company responds to the coronavirus, and especially with the need for social distancing; we realize how critical it is that you have connectivity to your family, friends, work and education. The health and safety of customers and employees is our top priority and we will do everything we can to meet the needs of our communities when our communities need us most.
Thank you for being a loyal Michigan Broadband Services customer. We truly appreciate your loyalty.
Bruce Moore, President
Michigan Broadband Services