Please click on the available positions below for complete details.
Sales Account Executive
Sales Account Executive – Michigan Broadband Services
We have an exciting job opportunity for a Sales Account Executive with an excellent salary and benefit package.
Responsible for securing new business within the assigned territory and post sales relationship management to insure customer satisfaction and referral opportunities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop and close sales of telecommunication/broadband services to prospective customers.
- Coordinate installations and customer relationships
- Service existing accounts on a regular basis.
- Be visible in the community as a representative of Michigan Broadband Services
- Build a 30/60/90-day funnel of new business for consistent revenue production.
- Participate in forecasting and planning activities using salesforce.com
- Quota driven sales position with unlimited earning potential based on plan
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree in marketing or business administration is desired.
- Previous outside sales experience a definite plus.
- Literate PC user comfortable with MS Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Requires a valid state drivers’ license with satisfactory driving record.
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Weekend community events as required by job.
Base salary plus commission per sale. Performance based. Company paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance plan. Excellent retirement plan
Candidates will undergo drug, alcohol and background checks prior to employment.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to: email@example.com.